Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some of China... and a touch of Bangkok. ;)


Me and Amy on Oct 23. We were trying dog meat today. It was very good. :)


Renmin University, also known as the People's University of China.


Some noodles I had in Beijing. Joann (our host) said it wasn'treal Beijing-people-food though. :\ Oh well. :)


Some students from Renmin University and me. We had dinner together and had a really good conversation. I miss them. :( Taken on Oct 24.


Random puppy. ;) So cute huh?


Haha. I know this is a funny picture of me because of the bag... Oh well. :) But I am at Tianamen Square on Oct 26. This is also in front of the forbidden city.


This is what 5 yuan looks like. Me thinks that the girl on the left is Miao-tsu (Hmong).


This is me kissing the dragon or elephant water draining thing @ the Temple of Heaven. October 27


I forgot what this hall was called, but it is the one where the Emperor would go pray to God and the ancestors. He would ask for a fruitful harvest for the year. (Still @ the Temple of Heaven)


Rose garden @ Temple of Heaven. Pretty huh?


Terracotta Warriors in the city of Xi'an on Oct 28. It was such a great sight to see. Wow.


One of the dishes of our last meal in China. Oct 28 :'(


Me and Jo-Lao-Sher aka Joann. I miss her so much already. She was such a great host. :'(


Thailand!!! Me on the plane.


Me and Mona!!! This was today. November 4. I am about to leave to go and teach English at Santisuk's Ladkrabang location.

More updates soon to come!!! I miss Beijing so much!!! And I'm really starting to get used to Thailand... :) It's been good so far.

Bye and please continue to pray for us.

No comments: