Thursday, October 4, 2007

Quarter of the way

I would like to say that I am half there, but I'm really not:
In my Biblical Worldview Community and Culture class, I haven't turned in two interaction papers, I haven't done a blogging assignment, and I havent started on a paper that is due today! Ah! Man... I dont think I'll give this blog to my parents after all. So much for updating them.

Maybe I'm not even a quarter of the way there. Just a tenth. Har. Sigh. I really need to start living it up a little more. Danette implied that I need to be intentional with this stuff. I lost a lot of face right then. So shameful.

Anyway, I am kind of sore from last night. I attempted to play basketball. Haha. I think I'm holding back because of my love handles. They like to jump everywhere. And I did not have a sport bra on. But yeah... my form sucks... a lot... haha. Twas fun tho. Muchos fun.

Well, I suppose I should get started on this paper. It's only (only... I'm trying to make it sound simple) 2 pages. Woot.

Oh! By the way... one of the girls came into my room yesterday to just catch up and talk... it was so good! I hope God really comes into her life... man, she is definitely stressin. I really adore her stamina through all of this. I suppose a better word would be endurance. What a strong woman.

Aight I'm out....

John Perkins.... here in one more month!!! EEEEEEK!! kdfjadsklfj

No comments: