Thursday, October 4, 2007

Daniel 4

"How great are his signs,
how mighty his wonders!
His kingdom is an eternal kingdom;
his dominion endures from generation to generation."
-Daniel 4:3


Just reading for Daniel for some spiritual support. I am most definitely dry right now. I just got done talking with Ka Zoua about a really vulnerable and spiritual situation. It's very interesting and unique how the Lord is working in her life. Really beautiful, I hope she sees that.

Anyway, I don't want to go to sleep on an empty stomach [spiritually, duh]. I really still need to discipline myself on reading the Word in the morning so that I can go to bed well, and not super super full of food, yet extremely tired at the same time.

About Daniel 4 though... man, how beautiful. I love how King Nebuchadnezzar converts... and how much he loves the Lord at the end. And how faithful Daniel was! He trusted God, and was able to answer the King in such an important moment. I just also love how God worked with Nebuchadnezzar on a long term schedule. Nebuchadnezzar was already 'converted' or whatever. But God needed to work on him for 7 times passed. What does that even mean?! Pretty interesting... I'll have to find out. But it's just wonderful how the Lord loves peace, justice, faithfulness... It's beautiful...

My Lord reigns from generation to generation... His kingdom is everlasting, it never ends. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: