Friday, October 5, 2007

Homework, tutoring, and meetings

I didn't do my homework for BWV Community and Culture. I feel like giving up I think. I don't really enjoy that class all the time... because I don't have much to say when I don't read the material!!! ---> which is totally my fault. :( capitalism sucks and makes us all greedy.

Anyway.

I went tutoring today... and it was so fun because I got to help. :)
I tutored a guy named Karim. He was so cool... it's so interesting to see what my parents had to go through. Sigh. I am so selfish. I never think of my parents' expereince. And then there was also another guy... Sullupe or something like that... he didn't speak english at all! But it was so cool to talk and dialogue with them about language and stuff. I enjoyed it muchos. They were so sweet!

Anyhoo.

Afterwards I ran around campus: went to the sad excuse of a pepfest, but it was fun! Half the people there were football players. Sad. But.... sophomores won the tug-of-war and the other thing, whatever it was. We always win... it's so awesome and powerful; I love it. Haha. just kidding just kidding.

Later I went to fetch some food and filled my stomach with a texas chicken sandwich, tea, chips, and grease. It was great and I am still full.

Finally, my day ended in the result of a peaceful meeting about NCMSLC. A lot of students on campus want to go... and they should be able to. The institution is limiting the amount of people (sad, I know). So, some students got together to write some letters and to get some funding going. It's gonna be so great because we're working and cooperating through a peaceful way! I hope God has his way here... please have your way Lord.

I of course, have many personal struggles that I wish I can voice about. But I am too lazy for that, and have a journal to witness my words instead. Pray for me, whoever is reading this. There is always something going on, raging inside and stirring in my soul. A barrier, or a veil if you will, that prevents me from being completely vunerable to the Lord... thriving on my own efficiency for now.

Good night.

No comments: