Sunday, October 7, 2007

Highways.

Or freeways. Whatever the heck you call them.

I missed an exit. It SUCKS because all I can do/feel like I can do is keep cruising on down. Sigh. Until I find the next exit, I will only have to work as hard to catch up to where I went wrong... and THEN find the right direction, hoping I wont mess up again, and continuing on from there.

Father... thank you for being faithful. I don't know how to pull out of this one.

skdlfjsdklfjas;lk!!!!

The frustration lurks. I so loathe it when I come to this point, where I feel helpless... and I know I have to lose myself and give myself to Him, because I can't do this by myself anymore. I never can, could, whatever.

I need to listen to new music. I'm so tired of listening to white-people-music. But I don't really know any other good music by people who aren't white. I know its out there!!! I just want the AUTHENTIC stuff. Not another Jeff and Cicily [although they are great]. Where my Hmong artists at?

I'm out...

No comments: