Monday, October 12, 2009

1 week to go

And I am behind. In packing. In homework. In so many things. I almost wish that we werent leaving until two weeks from now instead of one. The past week has been INSANE because weve been doing so many fundraisers/retreats/etc/homework/classes...

GAH! (That means I want to pull my hair out)

I have a lot of late homework... that's my biggest stress for now. If my mother and father read this then they shall be disappointed/ashamed of me.

Anyway. You all know what my to-do list is (listed above in the first paragraph). In addition, I know I have about $65 more to go, but I actually have $160 dollars that have not been registered to the total. So thank you Lord, for providing! Wooo!

-Danielle


This is the whole team this past Saturday at our team retreat. It really wasnt a retreat though, I feel. :\ (not enough sleep)


Chris, Ruth, and me. :)

No comments: