Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Team

Well, school is in full force now. It is crazy considering how fast everything is going. Everything is so "academic" and it's starting to bite me because I am typically an "event" type of person--not task. I just need to keep my head above the waters and breathe. I wish all the classes and academic time was spent more on the team getting to know eachother too. That's the thing I'm really worried about. I want to trust the team. But I'm hesitant about some people. I just need to remind myself that not everyone operates in my culture.

Well, here's a picture of some of the team. We went out to eat at Perkins. Good times. Btw this is not a good pic of me.



There are about 20 students going on the trip. I think we're a pretty good mix. There are 7 men, and imo i think that's pretty good considering there's less sometimes. Lol, in the picture above I look like a hot mess. Oh well.

Well that's all I want to post for now. Tata and good day,

-Daniela

No comments: