Saturday, September 3, 2016

Thoughts on the state of the world and its current events.

I just read about the Jacob Wetterling case and how a suspect may have confessed to where his body is. I also just read about how Philando Castile will be buried in Missouri soon, far from the state and site where he was murdered. I also just read about the Stanford student that raped a woman, but was just released recently due to good behavior, and he only served 3 months--half of his sentence.

The hell is happening out there? It makes me so disappointed in humanity some times. Like, what the hell is so fucked up about all of us that we have to hurt people in such horrific ways? It shows me that  we have such a sick and ill humanity here. There is a lot of damaged a broken people, hurting and damaging other human beings, other things.

What people need to realize is that they need to get help, ASAP when they have that sort of tendency to want to hurt someone... It's just not right. I speak about myself as well, not that I would ever do such a horrible thing. What I'm saying is that some times I have a tendency to be really mean verbally to my husband lbvs. That is NOT OKAY. And this is where I need to be accountable to my actions and work on why I hurt him and in the end--why I hurt my self in this way. Likewise, if you have some sort of cray ass urge that is NOT RIGHT AT ALL, where SOMEONE is being hurt and TRAUMATIZED because of your actions, PLEASE STOP AND GET HELP. Go develop some healthy habits, go journal, see a therapist, enjoy the life that is around you, plant a garden, DO HEALTHY AND LEGAL AND SAFE THINGS!

It breaks my heart that the innocent are constantly suffering due to actions of ill/sick people. The voice of the innocent and voice of young children is going to rise above all this nonsense and hate and will conquer all this oppression. That is my heart... Lord, help us!

I would also say... to all the innocent that have been done wrong. Know that there is healing and love that will overflow for you. There is a hope that is coming for you, so do your best to be attentive to it. There is a light that is coming for  you, so keep your eyes open for it. It is going to bring healing and restoration for you. You will heal from this, and you will rise above this.


No comments: