Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A poem for all my friends...

A poem for all my friends that I never talk to anymore or do not talk to me or things have changed so much between us that it's just not the same anymore. If you feel like this describes you it probably is about you. ;) I still love and care about you and think about you.

Ex Friend

Those two hands, they dial through time
Testifying of our distance
And in spite of its length
I know you still care for me
Vanity drives us apart
The two of us are too crowded for her
Not to mention all of these
Fears and insecurities
But you do not fool me
Because I know you still wonder about me
And it's nothing too fancy
Because I'm wondering about you
Still loving and caring about you
Mourning over what we had
And yet you push me away
While I dodge your phone calls
Both dwelling on what it used to be like
Being in eachother's presence
Comfort from the company of our memories
Though they are hours and miles away
They hold true to what once was
And even to how we feel now
We aren't fooling anyone

No comments: