Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am still alive....

I have been tending to personal issues for the past month or so. Life gets kind of blurry when you are in the midst of school + drama + personal stuff. But I am coming around...

I wish for so many things but I dont want to vomit on the non-existent readers that may be reading this, lol.

I will say this though: I miss God, my students from China + Thailand, my friends and family from SE Asia, Thailand, and Beijing. Sometimes I become fooled (because of myself and the enemy) about how alone I am. When in reality, we are truly not alone. As simple as that.

Well this is the home stretch as some like to call it. Pretty much a month or so left and then school will be over. Or at least I hope it will be. :\ I feel so bad for my profs. They always have to deal with me... :\

I know I am jumping all over the place with this blog... but I have put myself through some unnecessary drama this past month. And I just need to tell myself that I am beautiful. And it doesnt matter what world is saying... I will always be my Father's little girl. Loved by the Creator of the world. I have siblings all over the world. A really big family. And yeah, sometimes our family has some crazy issues. But our Father is bigger than that and He will shape us to be like Him. You are beautiful... for everything you are. We are all beautiful.

No comments: