Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Look @ the next entry for pictures, but this is the update from facebook...

It's been interesting being here in Bangkok. There are many people from all nations here helping out with the ministry here. Irish people, Americans, Philipino, Hmong ;), and of course Thai. So the subject line holds all the greetings in different languages.

As of now, I message you all from Ladkrabang (Lat Krabang, Thailand). Today will be my last day here. :'((( I am actually kind of sad/disappointed now that I think about it... but yes. Today is my last time here in this city at least. After an hour of teaching, we will have a mini thanksgiving dinner.

Anyhoo... here are some extra updates from me:

1. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Although I celebrate it today, I will also do it tomorrow on a larger scale at the actual Santisuk English School location.

2. Today was my last day of teaching my students from the main SES location. :'( I said my last goodbyes. I truly enjoyed my time with the students there. I will post pictures eventually!

3. I believe my body has FINALLY recovered from diarrhea!!! Wooooo!!!

4. Please pray for Sheng Her. She has an eye infection and will be staying behind in Bangkok to heal her eye in the hospital. Yesterday they finally found out what the bacteria was and they are targeting it with specific medicine. They will also be giving her medication to heal her cornea soon. So please pray for her!!!

5. I am kinda nervous because I will be giving my testimony this weekend. It will be interesting... I'll be doing it at a church service in SINGAPORE... and right after my testimony the Hmong students will be singing a Hmong song. :)

6. Speaking of Singapore, we leave Thailand/Bangkok on Friday around 7 AM. We will arrive in Singapore and stay there until early next Monday.

7. By Monday/Tuesday, we will be in Southeast Asia. Please pray for us as we are there....

8. I will not be able to update you all because there will be more limit on access to the internet.

9. I miss you all.

10. I am really tired.

11. I have to go.

12. I updated my blog! There are also pictures.
daniellelor.blogspot.com

13. I bid you all farewell!!!

14. P.S. Today i started seeing Christmas decorations in Bangkok. It was so bizzarre because I havent even thought of Christmas yet!!! But when I get back I am pretty sure that I will see holiday decor EVERYWHERE!!!

15. I am still getting used to the cars being on the left side hehe. :)

16. OKAY!!! Good bye for real now. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww..I miss you guys. I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving. Danielle, I may be giving birth any day now so just want to give you a heads up. But I will tell you when I do. Praying for you guys. Be safe. Love ya much!

P.S.
Tell Sheng to take it easy.

Ka Zoua Berry