Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eggrolls

Been fundraising. I feel like we're losing more money than making... but I'm not so sure. I hope we do reach a certain amount tho. Too bad we're all ICS majors and not math majors lol...

Anyhoo. We've been selling eggrolls. Whether we do make a profit or not, the team building was loads of fun and worth it. I totally enjoyed having my team at my house. I dont know if they realize this, well I guess I'll tell them, but inviting them was my gesture of them being welcome into my home. :) I was so excited to have them there. I just like revealing a part of who I am to them; I think it's important to do that. My home is like a piece of me.

Anyhoo. Here's a pic of us hard at work. Some of the White-European ladies almost look like Hmong wives/daughter in laws!!! Lol. The Hmong girls and I were saying so. Lol. ;)



No comments: