Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Conclusions

All right, so, I haven't even read yesterday's blog, but I'm thinking that it was probably a tad bit crazy then the way I intended it to come out. It should have been more wittier. Didn't get to organize it into much of a way where the average Westerner may be able to read it or whatever.

Anyhoo.

SO!!! I have concluded some things. I really need to break down this HUGE mountain that is called academia. Break it into little parts and start with the itty bitty small stuff. I can do this. Over a period of time. I need to seriously put my student life before a lot of other things. It needs priority! It shouldn't have to result to the point where I merely continue typing about how I will do it, but I never really approach it at all!!! ARGH!

I have also concluded that I will read my Bible and devotions at night. It helps me out so much more. Gives me good dreams. Helps me reflect in the morning and throughout the day. Granted that sometimes I might feel super tired and not want to think of reading, nor reading the Bible. However, I am an 'RA' and I am techinically gonna be a gateway to a stronger spiritual relationship with the Lord for some of the girls. The more I give away to peeople, the more I MUST invest in the Lord. It's like an eating feed thing. The more I feed people, the more I need to eat. Yeah.

Sigh.

I need to prepare myself for the desert again. I am going to fall back in love with Jesus.... I hope that I am ready for this. Sigh.

Make something happen Lord. Stop this generation from sitting around. Break us.

No comments: