Saturday, October 27, 2007

Newborn

Haven't been here in a while. A lot has been happening. A lot. I think. A lot of drama, a lot of laziness, a lot of stress. I think I "kind-of" got a wake up call yesterday. We'll see if it really was a wake up call.

Nonetheless, I did conclude that I need to fall back in love with Jesus. I am Gomer. Well, we all are. But I for sure, have committed adultery personally. For quite a long time now. I suppose now is when the Lord is going to bring me into the wilderness. Who knows what that'll look like.

I haven't seen HOGY in so long. I miss them. I have to go to church tomorrow no matter what. I need to see my church again. My pastors. My home. Yeah...

Lord, remain with me. Compell me to remain in you. Life is tasteless, dead, value-less with out you.

No comments: